Need help writing your company’s mission and vision? Well, we’ve got you covered!
In this post, we’re going to pass on the best articles that we’ve come across to help make the process much easier for you.
Since many people before us have offered great advice on writing mission and vision statements, we found no reason to repeat and/or steal what they’ve said. Instead, below, you’ll find the best articles we’ve found on creating mission and vision statements to help you make your own. We recommend that you read them all—combined, there’s lots of great advice with very little repetition. Enjoy! :)
1. An article from Iowa State University on “Creating a Mission Statement, Setting Goals, and Developing Strategies”:
2. An article from Brigham Young University on “Developing Mission Statements”:
3. An article from Inc. offering “5 Tips for a Useful Mission Statement”:
4. An article from Forbes with an interesting parallel drawn regarding “[Creating] a Worthwhile Mission Statement”:
5. An article with a more in-depth look at “Creating a Company Vision”:
(Short Version)- http://www.inc.com/ss/8-steps-to-creating-a-great-vision
Good luck! :)
Already covered above!
Links to More Information
Here is another article on “How to Write Your Mission Statement,” this time from Entrepreneur:
And although it’s from a different perspective, this section of the Work Group for Community Health and Development’s website (from the University of Kansas) on “Developing a Strategic Plan” is definitely worth a look:
Want to make a request for free research? Follow the directions found on the left.Have a comment you'd like to pass on? E-mail email@example.com